New Clip! Due Date is definitely a must-see.

Even though I've already done a post on this movie and that this premiered yesterday, I feel like I should really share this clip with you because it is just, awesome. I was right! There is a pug jerking off :D If you haven't already seen the trailer, check it out here: Due Date: maybe we'll have a pug jerking off this time. Don't worry, it'll open in a separate page/tab. Check out the clip below and be sure to Follow! This is definitely a must-see. I laughed so hard.

19 comments:

  1. This really looks hilarious. I wanna see it. Though I could do without the dog part...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kewl story, bra! waiting for updates from you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what to think yet, looks alright. I'll have to go see it I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like RDJ and hangover guy seems cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like it will be a great movie.
    thanks for posting the teaser !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heard that this was pretty good!! I'll have to see it after seeing this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good. I heard mixed things. I need to see it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gonna get a review on it before I spend the money. That dude form the hangover is played out.

    ReplyDelete