The Tourist: Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie is one sexy duo.

Johnny Depp is back with Angelina Jolie in this sexy, awesome action movie with a bit of laugh and maybe romance, "The Tourist".

Depp plays an American tourist, Frank, who is on a trip in Europe to mend his broken heart when he meets the sexy Elise played by Jolie. She hits on him like crazy and he thinks he's still got it ;) Things get explosive and deadly as it turns out that she's not just into him because he's good looking :D

How come "Elise" is always sexy? I haven't met an unattractive "Elise" yet.

Anyways, I think Depp and Jolie's partnership basically sums up how awesome this movie is. Check it out and be sure to Follow! :)

16 comments:

  1. Ooh maybe I'll watch this when it comes out on netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. johnny depp *.*...film is already interesting =Pp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything with Angelina has surely got to be worth a look

    ReplyDelete
  4. this one piqued my interest the most... keep it coming

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a good follow up to your last post

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice, I'm looking forward to the next one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angelina Jolie is a bit overrated, and I really don't see the point of her working with Johnny Depp. I think it's a terrible match, and seems like just a hack.

    Anyways, great post and nice blog! Thanks for commenting on my page and hope your revenue kicks up a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete