The Green Hornet: Seth and Jay are way cooler than Batman and Robin

I know this is a little late but I can't help but do a post about this. The Green Hornet, directed by Michel Gondry (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind), stars hilarious Seth Rogen and Asian singer/actor/producer Jay Chou. When I first saw this trailer a while back, 2 things came to mind: 1. This movie is gonna be AWESOME. And 2. What?! Jay Chou is playing the role once done by Bruce Lee himself?! But then I thought about it and realized that he's probably the best choice at the moment. I can't really think of another Asian actor who's young, cool, and can match Seth's stupid but extremely hilarious acting. Sure, Jay Chou's a random choice but I think it'll be awesome nevertheless. The storyline's pretty clear and, man, they got some cool gadgets in there. Sure, Batman and Robin are great... but they're not as cool as Seth and Jay. Check out the trailer and you'll know what I'm talking about. It'll be released in January of next year in both 3D and 2D. Speaking of which, it's really annoying how many 3D movies there are now. Since James Cameron pulled out the Avatar card, every other movie is doing it. Screw 3D glasses and headaches, this movie will rock your world 2D-style. Check it out and be sure to follow :)

5 comments:

  1. From the moment I heard Rogen had been tapped to play the Hornet with Smith behind the scenes, I was hooked. Thanks for posting this trailer, I've been looking forward to this one... and will continue to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see this. Keep it up, I'll be around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait for the green hornet.

    ReplyDelete